Are you one of the participants in 2021? Have you entered the TSTS this year?
You should have already received a gmail , but in case you haven't or it went to junk. . .
There was a tremendous effort last year, with wonderful entries in the competition. Results from last year and other information about the TSTS can be found at TSTS 2021
Rise to the NEW challenge, and participate in TSTS 2021. Lots of cross curricular possibilities.
The Theme is Food: Different by Design, with lots of exciting options.
- To enter and submit click onto https://stat.org.au/tsts-entry-form-2021/
- Share this information with a colleague.
- If you wish to join STAT click on Science Teachers Association of Tasmania (STAT).
- Be an individual or a school member.
- You could also join The Royal Society of Tasmania, the oldest scientific association in Australia and New Zealand Membership RST.
- Lots of interesting recordings on their site
Deborah Beswick - Science Teachers Association of Tasmania
Phone: 0487439850 Email: tsts[email protected]