This session is perfect for those who work with children and who want to learn about or expand on their existing knowledge of techniques and strategies to support young people through grief.
The Zoom session will run for 1 hour from 10.00 - 11.00am this Thursday 19 August.
The session will cover the following:
- Childhood bereavement
- Grief in schools – Young carers
- Supporting a student through grief:
- Recognising a student who needs support
- Providing educational supports for a grieving teen
- Communication strategies
- Building resilience in schools